Thursday, November 6, 2008 |  
  • Two things I am wearing right now: T-Shirt and shorts
  • Two things I want (or have) in a relationship: Love and Trust
  • Two things I like to do: sleeping and reading
  • Two things I want very badly in this moment: Sleep and a body massage!
  • Two things I did last night: watch movie with my wife and play with my kids.
  • Two things I ate today: mixed veggies and pork with black bean sauce
  • Two persons I last spoke to: my 2 kids
  • Two things I am doing tomorrow: drop off kids at bus stop and go to work.
  • Two favorite days of the week: Saturday and Sunday
  • Two favorite holidays: Christmas and New Year
  • Two favorite beverages: Coffee and OJ
  • Two jobs that I have had in my life: Engineering and IT Consultant
  • Two movies I would watch over and over: My cousin Vinny and Independence Day
  • Two places I have lived: Philippines and Canada
  • Two of my favorite food: Filipino and Chinese
Labels:

0 comments:

2007 Sony Pictures Digital Inc. All rights reserved. blogger template by blog forum